Virtually everywhere you turn in this world you will find exterior signage – even in the forest for trail markers and maps! Learning the full range of materials and techniques is an intensive process; however, you can rely on SignCenter to help guide you to the most appropriate solution for your client’s need. Exterior signs may be temporary or permanent, and there are variations of durability within those categories.
Signcenter has many options for wholesale exterior signage. Our large inventory of media and digital printing processes make the possibilities almost endless.
Permanent Exterior Signs
- Aluminum (.04”, .063” or .08” thick)
- Omegabond™ – a solid plastic core with aluminum faces
- PVC (3/4” exterior)
- Polycarbonate (for backlit sign faces)
- Flexface (backlit and opaque)
- Grafitti resistant laminate
Temporary Exterior Signs
- Corrugated Plastic (available in sheets up to 5’ x 12’)
Ask about A-Frames, H-Frames and other installation options
- Standard and Heavy Duty Scrim
- PVC (1/4” thick)
When selling exterior signs, be sure to get as much information as possible from your customer: photos of the installation area are always a great help, but also dimensions, expected life-time, etc.
There are some signs that SignCenter does not produce:
• Carved Wood
• Gold Leaf
• Channel Letter