SignCenter produces vinyl banners of any size – printing up to 126″ wide with super durable UV or Latex inks. For oversize banners, we heat weld panels into one banner. This enables us to create any size banner. We exclusively use quality banner media – no cheap imports – for quality and longevity you can rely on.
Our Standard Banner Construction
- Choose 13oz scrim for standard applications, 18 or 21 oz. for more durable solutions
- Double lock stitched hems with nylon thread
- Standard 3/8″ grommets are stocked in natural brass, silver, black and white. ½” natural brass grommets are available by special request (size is the interior hole diameter)
- Nylon webbing reinforced hem (Overstreet Banners)
Additional Finishing Options
- Nylon webbing with welded “D” ring
- Heat welded seam can join panels to create any size banner
- Wind Slits (or upgrade to Mesh)
- Sewn on hook and loop fastener (specify hook or loop)
- Nylon rope sewn into hem
- Pole pockets (specify size with order)
As a complimentary service, SignCenter prints your company name, contact information, order number and production date on the back of every banner making it easy for your customers to call you for new and re-orders.
- Soft Signage
- Temporary Signage
- Overstreet Banners
- Pole (Boulevard) Banners
- Mesh Banners
- Event Signage
- Car Dealerships/Garages
- Museums/Educational Facilities
- Airports/Mass Transit
Design & Fabrication
- Single or Double Sided
- Latex Ink or UV Inkjet
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
- For indoor high-impact applications consider a dye-sublimated fabric banner
It is important to specify how and where your banner will be used. This will determine which fabrication methods will be most appropriate.
Calculating Pole Pockets:
To calculate the size of your pole pockets, take the radius of your pole and multiply it by 3.25 and round up to the nearest inch.
To make life easier, you can just enter the pole radius here and it will do the math for you: